My Guide Website?
Copernicus Trail in Frombork Private Tour from Gdansk by Car
Follow the trail of Nicolaus Copernicus, who stopped the sun and moved the earth, on a guided tour of Frombork from Tricity by private car. See the Vistula Lagoon and traditional Arcaded Houses.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdynia:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdynia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Explore Frombork, the Jewel of Warmia, with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Learn about astronomy at the interactive Museum of Copernicus
- Admire the Gothic architecture, paintings and organs
- See the traditional Arcaded Houses and the beautiful Vistula Lagoon
- Private car transfers from your accommodation or port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
DescriptionFollow the trail of Nicolaus Copernicus, who stopped the sun and moved the earth, on a guided tour of Frombork from Tricity by private car. See the Vistula Lagoon and traditional Arcaded Houses, and visit the Museum of Copernicus and Frombork Cathedral. Nicolaus Copernicus called the place where he conducted his research “the end of the world”, but on this tour we will show you that Frombork is the “Jewel of Warmia'' with beautiful architecture and nature. Travel comfortably by private car from Gdynia, Gdansk or Sopot and discover the attractions of Frombork. Book a 6-hour tour of Frombork from Tri-City. We can pick you up directly from your accommodation or from the port in Gdynia, Gdansk or Sopot by private car, so that the journey is as comfortable as possible. A Licensed Guide will provide interesting commentary in your native language as you travel through the Zulawy region, which is known for its beautiful forests, lush fields and 300-year-old Arcaded Houses. In Frombork you will follow the trail of Nicolaus Copernicus - the father of modern astrology. The city is filled with his living memory, as this is where he lived, worked and died. You will explore the Cathedral Hill, which is home to bishopric palaces, diocesan chanceries, defensive walls, towers. The former Palace of Warmian Bishops now functions as the Museum of Copernicus. Tickets are included in this tour so you can enter and enjoy the interactive and educational exhibitions on astrology and mathematics. You will also visit the stunning Gothic-style Archcathedral Basilica, where he studied and made a career. After the guided tour and free time for lunch and souvenir shopping, your private driver will take you back to Gdansk, Gdynia or Sopot.
IncludesPrivate 6-hour Trip from Tricity to Frombork by Car 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the selected language Tickets to the Palace of Warmian Bishops (Museum of Copernicus) Ticket to the Archcathedral Basilica in Frombork Private car transfers for the entire trip with pickup and drop-off in Gdansk, Gdynia or Sopot
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Guided tours inside the Archcathedral Basilica during mass and special events (such as scheduled concerts) are limited, so the guide may provide all information outside. Pickup service is available from your location or port in Gdansk, Gdynia or Sopot. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle. Lunch / table reservations can be arranged upon request.