My Guide Website?
Highlights of Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot 1-day Private Tour48 Reviews
Discover the Tri-City in just one day on a guided road trip to Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia! Explore the most beautiful Polish seaside towns from any accommodation or port in the Tri-City by private car.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdynia:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdynia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Tri-City by car with a 5-Star Licensed Guide
- See the highlights of Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia in one day
- Discover Polish history, culture and heritage
- Tailor the experience to your needs and interests
- Pickup and drop-off a your accommodation or any port in the Tri-City
DescriptionDiscover the most beautiful seaside resorts in Poland in one day. Join a 5-Star Private Guide on a full-day car trip of the Tri-City and see the highlights of Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia. We can pick you up from any location in the Tri-City. Follow the Amber Trail and hear the legends of Pomerania! Book this 7-hour car tour to visit Gdańsk, Sopot and Gdynia. Our convenient pickup and drop-off service is available from any accommodation address or port in the Tri-City, so you can easily join this tour even if you're in the area only for a few hours. The itinerary will be adjusted accordingly, including an optional lunch break at a seaside restaurant. With private transfers, you can easily tailor the experience to your needs and interests. This Tri-City trip will be steeped in the history of Poland, especially maritime history, World War II and communism. In Gdańsk Old Town, you will visit the magnificent St. Mary’s Church and explore the beautiful Long Market with its colorful tenement houses, elegant restaurants and traditional pubs. Admire the Neptune Fountain, Old Town Hall and Arthur’s Court, and stroll along the Motlawa River embankment to see the historic Crane. You will also visit the Oliwa Archcathedral to enjoy a 20-minute organ concert and stroll around the tranquil Oliwa Park. In Sopot, you will be able to admire the funny Krzywy Domek, the historic Lighthouse and the elegant Kuracyjny Square with a view of one of the most popular beaches and piers in Poland. Last but not least, you will head to the popular Kościuszki Square and port in Gdynia to explore the murals of notable past residents, maritime monuments, and historic ships such as “Dar Pomorza” and “Błyskawica”. Discover the highlights of the Polish Baltic coast!
IncludesFull-Day Sightseeing Tour of Gdynia, Sopot and Gdansk by Car 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Free admission to St. Mary's Church and organ concert at the Oliwa Archcathedral Private transfers between Gdansk, Gdynia and Sopot Pick-up and drop off by car at your hotel/apartment or port in Gdansk, Gdynia or Sopot
- 'Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. The pickup and drop-off service is available from your accommodation or any port in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia. Please provide your accommodation address or cruise arrival details when booking. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van or minibus for groups larger than 5 people. This Tri-City tour includes a 20-minute organ concert at the Oliwa Cathedral. The concerts are held 1-5 times daily depending on the season, excluding public holidays. Alternatively, you can take a cable car ride to the Kamienna Gora viewpoint in Gdynia or another attraction. Guided tours inside the churches during mass and special events (such as scheduled concerts) are limited. If entry is not possible, the guide will provide all information outside. Lunch can be arranged upon request.