My Guide Website?
Stutthof Concentration Camp and Westerplatte: Private Tour1 Reviews
Take a private tour of Stutthof Museum to learn about World War II and the first Nazi concentration camp built in Poland from an Expert Guide. Hear also the forgotten story of Westerplatte.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Gdynia:If youʻre booking your trip to Gdynia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Gdansk, Gdynia, and Sopot: 8-Hour Private Sightseeing Tour
- Visit the first concentration camp that the Nazis built in Poland
- See prisoner barracks, the gas chambers, and learn dreadful history
- Get the full documentary movie about Stutthof survivors emailed to you after the tour
- Enjoy a guaranteed two-hour tour of Stutthof, regardless of traffic conditions
- Take advantage of an extra tour of Westerplatte
DescriptionTake advantage of a comfortable pickup service and take a guided excursion to Stutthof Concentration Camp. Learn how it functioned during the Nazi occupation of Poland in WWII. See the barracks and gas chambers at the first concentration camp in Poland. Explore the whole area with a licensed guide and discover facts only heard there. Stutthof was the first concentration camp built in Poland by the Nazis. During its five years of existence, the camp held prisoners from 28 countries. Over 110,000 prisoners were tortured, forced to work, and died in the gas chambers. During the two-hour tour, you will explore the entire site, see moving exhibitions, and enter Stutthof Museum Cinema. On the way back you will take a relaxing walk toward a beach. See the white sand and great landscapes of the Baltic Sea. Enjoy the view and then relax on the transfer to Westerplatte, once a military base for many different armies and now, a symbol for the beginning of the Second World War. You will see a small military cemetery and a huge monument to the defenders of the Polish Coast.
IncludesFive-hour guided tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation or the cruise port in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia Two-hour guided Stutthof tour in chosen foreign language Transportation in an air-conditioned car with an English-speaking driver Entry to the Stutthof Museum Entry to the Stutthof Museum Cinema Full documentary movie ''Stutthof Survivors'' mailed to you after the tour (on request) Sightseeing of Westerplatte with guide
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information